<--DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Rising Like A Trout: Forgive me Father...

Friday, May 21, 2004

Forgive me Father...

In 2 1/2 hours, I have an interview with a software company to be their documentation guy. I cannot overstate the importance of landing this gig. As there are no atheists in foxholes (I cannot verify this as I have never been knee deep in "the shit" with Charlie on my ass), so too there seem to be no atheists amongst the soon-to-be-interviewed. In light of this, I offer up this prayer to Blastula, the Greek god of gainful employment:

Oh please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please let me get this job.

I think that should do it.