<--DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Rising Like A Trout: I give and I give and I give...

Friday, May 21, 2004

I give and I give and I give...

As the 2 of you who actually come here to read have already figured out, my blog is dull, and not intentionally so like this blog. However, I rock I on other blogs��� comments, so I think from now on, Rising Like A Trout will be comprised of an insane number of links directing you towards the torrent of pithy remarks that I spray like so much semen all over other people���s blogs. Sorry for the mess, folks. But don���t worry, I brought a towel.

For instance, here I get into an embarrassingly protracted argument about transportation options with a clever, if self-righteous, person. It may still be raging on as I write this, so I can���t tell you who won.

Oh, you must go here and here to witness a pointless sparring match with the aforementioned right-winger, in which we debate the finer points of satire; specifically, whether appropriating the last name of a United States Senator (Rick Santorum) as a synonym for post-anal drip constitutes comedy. (The answer is clear enough to most sane people: it���s freakin��� hilarious. But Arty disagrees.)

And since I���m linking like a maniac, this is the best blog entry I���ve yet seen. This guy knows it���s always wise to go out on top.