<--DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Rising Like A Trout: Mental parental.

Friday, May 21, 2004

Mental parental.

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!

OK, here's the deal: E and I haven't had 24 hours without the kids in 3 years. Three. Years. So tonight, the kids were going to stay with my parents overnight and we were going to go out to eat and a see a movie and stay up all night and sleep in tomorrow. Well, the kids starting throwing up late last night.

I hate to sound selfish, but I haven't been this upset in years. All i wanted was to spend a night alone with my wife and sleep in with her tomorrow. Our next window of opportunity, and there are very few, is ina about a month. I repeat:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!